And welcome to art on wheels, the blog of a fine art student of DMU in Leicester. Who happens to spend 90% of her time on one set of wheels or another. I go by the internet nickname of Kage Davies, same one everywhere, and I've lived permanently in Leicester for nearly three years now. My blog will likely be a neglected archive of day by day drivel, but it keeps me busy. And it looks like I'm doing something useful on my new fangled BlackCurrent.
I keep a lot of rodents, and photograhpy is my main subject, so the two overlap a lot. Be warned, if you have critter phobias best to go read somewhere else.
"Duct tape is like the force: It has a dark side and a light side and it holds the universe together."- Carl Zwanzig
-
Read
(I am at my father’s celebration of life ceremony. Held at the home he had
damn near built with his hands from the ground up with me my brother and...
We Moved!!!
-
Cake Wrecks has moved! You are being redirected to the new site!
If the redirect doesn't work, please go to either cakewrecks.com or
cakewrecks.squarespac...
Bristol 10km
-
Ran my first 10k race today with a time of 1 hour 41 mins and 31 secs.
I think I require more training...
-------------------------------------------------
No comments:
Post a Comment