Pages

Sunday 7 February 2010

Wheelie issue for the day - how does one keep track of one's stuff when one pays someone else to put it away for one? A recurring issue, when you have as much stuff as I do. My poor partner tries, but I think at least once a day he embarks on unpacking my whole room in search of one art material or another... You'd think he'd learn to put it all in one place but apparently not. He blames the stuff gremlins. Trouble is, crap quickly accumulates in piles when it isn't properly put away, and then its impossible to find anything. And when crap accumulates in piles all over the floor, it really is impossible to be of any help... Especially when he has to unpack the floor boxes. Maybe its time for a room refile.

My two new dove mice are the least neurotic rodents I have ever owned o.O. I had them out on the table, and they just... sat. And were petted. Sniffed a bit, then hid under a hand, or a DS or some wiring (they were quickly removed from the wiring.). Seriously, no peeing on me or suicide jumps off of the table, no ridiculous sleeve tunnelling or table licking. Or finger chomping. Of course now I'm paranoid they're ill, but they're soooooo sweet. They can stay, I think. The lighter gray has been dubbed Moffra, and the darker Godshilla (it has to be yelled, with funny accent. Don't ask.)

I didn't set foot outside my flat today. Is that unhealthy? I worked all afternoon, and that never normally happened before fine art. Four hours of ink painting. I might remember to put up the photos in a tick. Without taking a gazillion photos the battery on my BlackCurrent lasts much longer. I think its the flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment