Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

Workworkworkworkwork busy busy Valentine's... Night. I didn't get up till 4pm (shameful, I know). I stayed up really late yesterday to work as well, so I have something to show in class tomorrow (points down). Not too bad, overall, but I think my pain might have influenced my working process...

Family drama is brewing. And the world of my rodents is still full of strife and woe. Really, I should rehome someone... But whom? I think I've decided, then I look at the one I decided on and realise I can't bear to hand them over to someone else. I think we've been around in circles a few times now. Trouble is, we all live in my one tiny bedroom. I guess there's not really a problem unless someone rodent phobic moves in at the end of the summer. Then there'll be real issues... Heck, there's going to be non rodent related issues anyway. Living with other people is always hard.

Wheelie issue of the the day ~ Concentrating through pain, and taking inconvenient breaks. My disability forces me to bend at the back, rather than the hips. And my weight puts a lot of strain on my butt and joints, so sitting for long periods of time is impossible. Take today for example. I got up at 4pm to work, and spend quality Valentine's time with my fiance. At 6, my friends came for dinner. By nine I had to take a break to lay down... Leaving my guests in the kitchen. Either I take my fiance away to keep my company, thus completely abandoning my friends... or I lay down on my own and sulk. Neither is particularly fun, trust me. Guilt or... sulking. Heh. It has to be about an hour lay down to be effective - and after a few drinks it normally results in sleep -_-. I can't visit other people's houses for long periods of time, or work for a whole day. My entire timetable has to be planned around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment